Wednesday, January 5, 2011

=3

 In the last post I had a sad face, but this time it's a smiley face! ^-^

I'm doing good so far! Blogging everyday! *even though all of thm have been pointless until now* _-_ Ok so I'm going to make this quick because I'm about to go to bed! My first period was just like first period. And it will always be like first period! My second period was funny! ^-^ *at least I thought so >.>* But that lady gives way too much work! _-_ Stupid person. Anyway, third period...the dude talked too much again and I still had my little side comments about almost everything he said. America bombed Japan so Japan was FORCED to trade with us?! I don't remember being told that! I guess someone knew if they told me I would have went off! *I so wanted to go off and blow the whole school up then but that was a lot of work -.-* Oh! I'm not a terrorist I promise! xD Anyway fourth period my Spanish teacher had something interesting to talk about...like always! ^-^ Today she made the Bible sound really funny. xD *she wasn't making fun of it just the way she told the stories was funny* Oh! And the most randomest random thing happened today! I have a tall Asian friend *whose name you don't need to know because if he catches you stalking him he'll know it was all my fault! -.-* and he came up behind me I think after second period and I was with my best friend cause we share a locker. So he came up behind us and Best Friend was like 'Back Off!' *cause he always tries to beat me up xD* and he was just kind of scared (XD) and then Best Friend was like 'Hey you smell good! Can I smell you?' And then I was like 'Oh! I want to smell too!' So we both sniffed him *weird I know xD* And it was like a ghost possessed me or something cause I sniffed his neck! O.o *he was bending down so it was really easy to get to* and then before he left he hugged me around my waist! I was like O.o *he never did that before...of course I never sniffed his neck before either -.-* Anyway this semester isn't nearly as bad as the last! *not yet anyway _._* So I did talk about an Asian today! Oh! And in second period some Asian dude kept walking behind me and my best friend's desk *we sit right next to each other* and we just kept cheering cause of that! Aren't we so slow?!?!?! XD

I'm getting better at talking about this Asian stuff! >.<

1 comments:

btd. said...

XXDDD I haven't realized how much I say back off to the tall Asian dude (and the stalker white guy) until now. XD You know I was waiting for you to say something in economics about the whole Japan thing! WHOO AZIANS! XD

Post a Comment