Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Welcome into the New Year! =) Well this will definitely be a really random blog! Mostly about Asians (as you can see in the title) and FOOD! *the most important thing in the universe* Ok so near the end of November, I got interested in this Korean band called Dong Bang Shin Ki and I just can't stop listening to their music! They are just that good. =) I have never been this passionate about a band since...never! They are so...So...GANGSTER!!! But they were screwed over by their agency company producer people (for the most part anyway) =/ Well I really don't feel like writing anymore so...maybe I'll have more tomorrow! OKIES LATER!!!

Azian Luver!
--*wonders if you think I can't spell* xD

1 comments:

btd. said...

It's yellow! *sparkly anime eyes* YAY ASIANS!

Post a Comment