Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Reason...

Ok if you're wondering where I've been (probably not I only have like 2 followers _-_) I've been on Tumblr! And I still have no clue what I want to do there! *even though my Best Friend told me like a million times =_=* But I did my nails today! Yay! ^^ They're yellow! *and purple*

[영웅] 잡을 수도 없는 걸 더는 갖지 못할걸 미련만이 남아 있는 걸
기적 같은 꿈을 너는 바랬지만 그런 일도 없는걸 너는 모든 걸 다 평가해 돈이 안 되는건
필요 없지 이젠 사랑도 버렸고 믿음도 잃었어 그 누구라도 버릴 수 있어
You can't hold onto it. You can't get anymore. There's only attachment left.
You were hoping for a miracle-like love, but there is no such thing.
You rate everything and you don't need anything that doesn't deal with money.
You've thrown away love and lost faith. You can throw away whoever you want.

1 comments:

btd. said...

Lol, YAY FOR TUMBLR! *thinks more like prays you get it soon* YELLOOOOOWw

Post a Comment