Monday, January 10, 2011

No School!

We didn't have school today! Why you ask? Because it snowed! And I'm not talking about those little flurries that don't even matter, I'm talking about a super-duper amount of snow! *at least the most that my state will ever see cause it rarely snows here -_-* Anyway nothing happened except I was being lazy. I didn't play in the snow today. Boooooo! But it better still be there tomorrow and that will be the first thing I do after I wake up! Yay! I have to pee. >_> I'm going to get started on another picture now so later! It's a picture of an Asian! ^-^ I'll upload my other artwork whenever I feel like it *in other words you may never see the pics >_>* Bye Bye! =)

2 comments:

Helppounohtaa said...

i hope here snowed so much too that we can't go to school XD
But i guess it can't happen in here, even here is much the snow ;__;

btd. said...

You know I just realized that your text is YELLOW! Yay for snow seeing that we won't get back to school until Monday. ^_^ POST YOUR ARTWORK!!!!!!!

Post a Comment