Sunday, January 2, 2011

Interesting....

Hmmmm...I don't have much to say today O.o I watched my little sister and went to church...then I pretty much chilled the rest of the day (listening to my Korean music the whole time). Yeah I know I don't give my iPod a break >.< *sigh* You guys might have to wait for me to get more exciting with my blog =/ I had another one and on that one I could rant on forever and ever...what's wrong with me now? _-_ I'll get more lively I promise! This first week is just a warm up from not blogging in a LONG time! I'm sure once school starts back up I'll have a lot more to talk about. But until then Dong Bang Shin Ki Fighting! *that's kind of a famous battle cry xD* OH! But today is January 2, 2011 and do you know what that means?! Two of the guys from my favorite Korean band (their names are Max Changmin and U-Know Yunho) should have released their new album today!!! Maybe if I can get it, I'll put up some sample songs! ^-^

And in case you're wondering "What was the point of putting up this pointless post if she had absolutely nothing to talk about?" Well I'll tell you! I promised myself that this year I would blog EVERY DAY so I'm trying not to miss a day! Even if nothing happened and if I just type "Hi!" in the blog to say I posted then that's what I'll do!!!!!

Oh and I'm also trying to learn Korean and Japanese (I would kind of like to know what these songs are talking about -.-) so if anyone knows any good (and FREE) websites to learn these languages and would like to share them with me, me would be very grateful! *I have to teach myself from my little room until I actually get the chance to go to Korea/Japan >.>* m(_ _)m

1 comments:

btd. said...

Lol, that's quite a loy battle cry! YAY YOU'RE GONNA POST EVERYDAY! You can always you Google Translator? 0_o ^_^

Post a Comment