Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mm Hmm

So I'm back to my stupid busy schedule *yay! >_>* and hardly have any time during the day now. I was prepared to type a long and funny blog about my day but it's almost bedtime so you'll get it short and simple. -_- Maybe tomorrow will be better *I know for a fact that tomorrow will be better ^-^* Anyway I just read some depressing *to me anyway >->* news...My favorite band that got split up and 3 left their agency/company people had a court hearing today at 3 PM *it sucks that I was in school at the time...not like I would have made it there anyway =.=* These poor guys really need my prayers more than ever so I'm going to pray more than I ever did in my life! I refuse to give up on them! *determined* We will all get through this! *and those company people are about to seriously get blown up >=(* Oh! I was in this model competition thingy and I was good enough to get a one year contract with the company! *maybe they can take me over to Korea so I can have a little chat with those stupid people...* Good Night! Love all my Asians! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment