Wednesday, January 12, 2011

*sigh*

I forgot to blog again yesterday =/ So I'm planning a trip to Korea and Japan *don't know how that's going to work. It's a lot of money -.-* Who has any idea where to start?! O.o I need a shower..._-_ And I might go deaf soon...O.O Uh...nothing much to talk about _._ I'm still out of school and I am REALLY enjoying myself! ^-^ The only sucky thing is that we might have to make up for the days that we're out >.> Our county is really stupid so they might try to make us come to school on Saturday or take away our breaks or something >=( We don't NEED to be in school >_> Who said school had to be 180 days anyway? *they were stupid and on crack -_-* At least I think that's how long we have to be in school...I'm going to start drawing soon! *for real this time* It's a guy from one of my other favorite Korean bands *I almost completely stopped listening to American music xD Koreans have taken over my brain!* That's why I MUST go there! And I'm just going to Japan cause I'm obsessed with Japanese stuff xD *perfectly normal right?* Anyways I'll be back on later! *hopefully I'll be finished with my second pic ^-^*

Shinee


You know Asians can do just about anything! That's why they are so awesome! ^-^ I am so proud to call myself an imaginary African American Asian (that's a lot of A's O.o) but a truely dedicated Asian lover! xD

1 comments:

btd. said...

We're "AAA's" WHOOO! *realized you STILL haven't started to draw* You know last night I had a dream where they didn't give us our Spring Break... *they'd REALLY blow up for that*

Post a Comment