Tuesday, January 4, 2011

=(

Well I keep saying I'm gonna try to make my posts more and more interesting but guess what?! Today I have a serious migraine =/ I went to school today though and I said it was going to be a good day! So you know what? It wasn't! Nope I'm playing, it was much better than I expected. =) I have 2 whole classes with my best friend! *who better not drop out of one of them -.-* But I don't have any classes with my Tomato! Boooo! =( Anyway because of my migraine, I'm really not in the mood to blog *even though I typed out a whole paragraph already >_>*. Anyways! I'm happy about my schedule (even though I still don't like my school -.-) and I just wanted to let you all know because you all care SO MUCH (yeah right _-_)! I PROMISE I'll really start blogging about my Asians really soon! *don't hold me to my promises >_>* Oh! And speaking of Asians, I have like 5 in my 2nd period class! You don't know how happy I was to see them! ^-^ And I got so excited cause One of them had to pass out papers and he actually knew my name and didn't have to ask anybody else in the class! I was like 'YES! This is the start of a great stalker-like friendship! (I am TOTALLY -not really- playing! xD)' Even though I said I wasn't in the mood to blog I sure wrote a lot huh? O.o Anyway I'm REALLY gone now!

*comes back to see if you're still reading o.o*

1 comments:

btd. said...

Lol, I'm not dropping out. *has to take them to graduate* xD & Tomato doesn't even have our lunch! :( -_- Lol, I think that Asian saw that happiness too! *wonders if he'll (or all the other Asians) will ever find this*

Post a Comment