Sunday, January 16, 2011

=O

So guess what! I didn't forget to blog yesterday! I just fell asleep right before I meant to . -_- So yesterday I did nothing but I was talking to my best friend and I was reminded of this Asian in my 2nd period! *don't ask how cause I don't remember >_>* Anyway that Asian made origami stars out of straws! Amazing right? Cause she's gangster like that! xD Anyway I never asked her to teach me but I really wanted to learn so I looked it up yesterday! But instead of making stars, I ended up making these fireworks! And it's really cool! *at least it would be if I finished the thing -.- I was working on it for freaking 3 hours! *which is why I fell asleep before I blogged >_>* Anyway let me see if I can get the video up...


Oh my gosh I got it!!!!! ^-^ *major accomplishment in my life xD* So I'll post again later today! LATERZ! ASIANS!!!

1 comments:

btd. said...

Whooo! Lol. I wanna try this. 0_o Good job!

Post a Comment