Friday, January 14, 2011

Urg!

Why do I keep forgetting to post?! I know! Because nothing interesting is happening in my life! *nods head* That's exactly what it is. -_- So nothing happened today except for me taking a nap. Everyone is ready to go back to school since they're getting 'bored' at home. Well let me tell you as soon as they get back in school they're going to be ready to go right back home! I swear teenagers are so bipolar it's ridiculous. >_> *yes I am including myself in that @_@* Anyway nothing happened today but I think I might write a letter to my favorite Korean band! PEACE! ^^ *now if only I could find out where to mail the stupid thing _-_*

1 comments:

btd. said...

We're not that bipolar! *yes we are* You could post a whole bunch of Asian pictures, videos, and stuff?!?! xD

Post a Comment