Tuesday, January 25, 2011

5

Don't ask about the title cause I have absolutely no idea xD

So my school is extremely stupid. -_- We're all broke and at the end of the day they called seniors into the auditorium to tell us this. They were complaining about not having money for our prom cause nobody was paying. Do you know why nobody was paying? They were asking for too freaking much. >_> If somebody asked you to pay $260 in dues and then an EXTRA $80 for prom *which is stupid since prom should be included in dues _-_* you wouldn't pay it right? *unless you're super rich and if that's the case then you can give me some money -.-* The dues were originally for a senior T-shirt, Graduation, Senior Activities and a Yearbook *that's if you got the expensive $260 Package A*. The cheap one only paid for graduation *$150*. We got our Senior T-shirts, Graduation and Yearbook costs were set aside and we did absolutely no senior activities. Since they DECLINE everything we suggest and no other ideas are brought up, we're obviously not doing anything this year. So why can't they take the money from our dues and put that towards prom since they need the money oh so badly? >-> I don't give a flying fart because I don't care about prom. Yeah I know I'm weird, what's wrong with me? Nothing's wrong with me! *I'm from Neptune ^^* I just see no point in spending $80 to get a little slip of paper that allows you into a hotel ballroom or whatever to dance to a bunch of ghetto music that I don't give a crap about and I know I'm not going to dance to it. I would be paying freaking $80 to stand around in an expensive dress *cough*more money*cough* and talk to people that I talk to throughout the school day *it's not even that many >_>*. I probably will never understand why Americans make a big deal out of prom. It's not different from any other school dance except it costs more so it's just a big rip off of money. I had a friend from Puerto Rico and he said there, they don't really care about prom and not a lot of people go. So it really is an American thing right! *wonders what they do in Japan and Korea*

0 comments:

Post a Comment