Sunday, January 16, 2011

...

So I *half* finished my firework! I actually finished most of it, I just couldn't get the last pieces to come together. *stupid thing* Well tomorrow I'm going to a rally-type thingy and it's the last day of the break. Boooooo! Anyway today I watched the last performance of my favorite Korean band *DBSK/DBSG/TVXQ* and I freaking cried! They did too! *that was the main reason =(* Whenever I see other people cry, I start too. *don't know what I'm going to do at graduation* Maybe I'll be heartless and laugh at all the crying people! Whooooooo! Nope I'm playing...or am I? O.o So I'm going to write a better letter to all of my Koreans *that's a lot of work >_>* and hope that they all get my crap. *I'll do all the work when I find out where to send it. Yep still no luck with that _-_* Nothing happened today. Oh! Sometime yesterday I made spaghetti and almost died! No I'm playing *maybe -_-* but I was talking to my best friend when I did it! Whooooooo! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Byes! ^^

1 comments:

btd. said...

Writing a letter t the Koreans isn't a lot of work because it's Asian related! xD

Post a Comment